Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Anybody in lower bucks county have a pure lavender English orpington baby chick preferably a boy?
This is the off-season for chicks of any breed, but real English Orps are rarely available any time of the year. I used to have them years ago, but replaced them with Lavender Ameraucanas and Lavender Marans, because, you know - colored eggs.

Screenshot_20220909-220921_Maps.jpg

That’s a very long drive! Good luck with your puppies!
Thank you! Looks like I am leaving a day later than expected, breeder couldn't get vet appointment till day later than expected for wellness papers.
Funny -- next week I am having a pup nannied from Seattle. But I found a relative to do it on a plane for the price of airfare.
Air is a good alternative for a single animal going cross country if you can find a nanny. I am offering transport for small farm animals also, I doubt you could take piglets on a plane. 😆

Air is a good alternative for a single animal going cross country if you can find a nanny. I am offering transport for small farm animals also, I doubt you could take piglets on a plane. 😆
I think there was an episode of Green Acres when Arnold Ziffle (a pig) flew on a plane. It went about as well as you would expect, and hilarity ensued.

Back
Top Bottom