Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

BERKS
tongue2.gif
bun.gif

Extra young roosters in northern Berks available: blue egg EE, hinkjc black orps and FBCMarans . Plus a pair of white cochin bantams and a few extra EE hens- green eggs. We need to DOWNSIZE!

Hi fellow PA'ers!
Anyone heard of any chickenstocks coming up within a couple hours of NW PA? I'd love to meet some fellow BYC'ers!
There's one in WV, but it's still 4 hours from me. :eek:(

I thought there was one in the works for NW PA, but never heard if anything ever came about.

Need to reduce my flock!

yes, usually a real good turn out, except for the seond one in aug. they have two in aug. due to they don't have one in july due to the fair, forgot to tell you that, so in aug they have one usually on the third sunday and then on the fourth sunday, that ones slow, only thing is, normally people don't want to pay what you want, they want everything cheap, but still sometimes you can sell exra's or find something you want, i picked up a nice pair of lemon blue cochin bantams in the spring for 20.00 but i still love to go to see whats there and people i know. they have a little bit of everything, ducks, geese, rabbits, mini horses, just never know what will be there:D

Thanks for the info and address/phone # too!

I might have to check it out! I really need to reduce my flock.
Thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom