Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Quote:
Hey hey fellow NA person! I went to Carson Middle and graduated in 94. I am in Youngstown now (not too far away), but get back to Pgh. a lot since the family is still there. I miss it!
smile.png

ya.gif
celebrate.gif
I wanted to be sure all you pennsylvanians heard about the "Chickenstock" in Emlenton on April 9 2011! Check the link in my signature for info!
wee.gif

Lower Burrell here.
New to chickens and thinking about getting some americanas and Dominique if Lower Burrell allows us to have them.

Finally got a hold of the ordinace officer and I am outta luck. He says I need 10 acres to have chickens and I only have 1.5
sad.png

Last edited:
wee.gif

Quote:
welcome-byc.gif
frow.gif

South Central PA here near the Western MD state line.
bun.gif

---
Look on Craigslist for "York" and "Landcaster". If you need a bigger incubator, there were some nice ones, including a Sportsman for low bucks.
karen in Ligonier

Hello from near Glenside, PA, suburb north of Philly.
We were looking to startup with a couple birds in my new chicken tractor about now. We could not find Barred Plymouth Rocks pullets ready in Spring, so are settling for RI Red sexlinks. We expect to pick them up in about 4 weeks from Skippack Creek Farm, near Souderton. This was the soonest we could find some suitable birds.
Is there anybody else here who attended the urban chickens talk at the Philly Flower Show?

Quote:
= Hi,
Welcome, welcome to the wonderful world of chickens!
celebrate.gif
This is a very friendly list. If you have any certain breeds you are looking for and haven't found, be sure to ask. Such a variety of poultry owned bred by folks on this list! Sounds like you have a real good plan! Do you have pics of your new chicken tractor? Would love to see them!
ya.gif
Everyone has different ideas and often we get good ideas from each other. Thanks!
Karen and the Marans in Ligonier (western PA)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom