Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

frow.gif
neighbor and
welcome-byc.gif
from Dover!

I am in Red Lion.. Interested in some Silkie's?
Hey,
For free sure , but really i want a local source for guinea's , do you know of any ?

Rotten97....

If you are able to make it....I will have several pairs of Guineas at the Green Dragon Special Sale next Saturday (May 12th). I'm taking Royal Purple Pied, Coral Blue/Lavender Pied, Slates, and a single White male. All of them are birds I hatched last year.

Welcome to all the new PA folks.

Do any of you want any runner ducks? I'm a candidate for the Incubators Anonymous award with these. I sold my runners a couple weeks ago, cause I just didn't enjoy them, but for reasons that made sense at the time, I set all their eggs first. As of last night, 4 had hatched, with another dozen or so that may be out by now. Why, why, why?

Oh, and I though my meat turkeys were coming next week. They're heeeee-re! Gaah!

Welcome to all the new PA folks.

Do any of you want any runner ducks? I'm a candidate for the Incubators Anonymous award with these. I sold my runners a couple weeks ago, cause I just didn't enjoy them, but for reasons that made sense at the time, I set all their eggs first. As of last night, 4 had hatched, with another dozen or so that may be out by now. Why, why, why?

Oh, and I though my meat turkeys were coming next week. They're heeeee-re! Gaah!
How much are the baby ducks? Are you selling the turkeys too? Definitely interested in the turkeys..

Beaglady: yer cracking me up.

Missy: I haven't even shot the dang thing yet. DH left me home at sunset last night, so I brought it outside with me, with NO idea how to shoot it, AND the lock on. Seriously, I don't know what I was thinking. It did make me feel better, but the fox or coyote would have to have gotten within swinging distance for me to have done any damage. The good news is, I did manage to put the chicken wire down all the way around the new run, and the framing is almost complete.

Cynazar: Did you find any Wyndottes? They have the most incredible lacing.

Hiya Oldfriend! Welcome To BYC!
MsLadyHawke, I like the idea of BYC stickers.
My run project has come to a standstill as I Contemplate how to keep critters from getting in from under without hurting my back digging out the area to lay down the chicken wire. DH used a tractor on the other run. I've thought about just piling rocks around the base on the outside, I'm not strong, but I'm persistent -1 or 2 large rocks per day and I should have it finished by.... August?
That crazy fox came running after our Yorkie last night. I Thought DH was going to lose it.
Oh my goodness! Hope you scared it away for good! Can't have it chasing your dog, not to mention the chickens!!!

I'm in Southern York County. Do any of you know a local place to get lavender orpingtons? Or does anyone know if there will be any at the auction? One more thing, for those of you who have already been, what are typical going prices for these chickens at the auctions as sold? I want to be prepared.

There is a lady the sells Lavender Orps in York, her name on byc is lavenderorpgirl. I know she sells eggs, I am sure she would probably have chicks too! Good Luck!
I'm in Southern York County. Do any of you know a local place to get lavender orpingtons? Or does anyone know if there will be any at the auction? One more thing, for those of you who have already been, what are typical going prices for these chickens at the auctions as sold? I want to be prepared.

Back
Top Bottom