Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Blarney, the not revealing personal info is for our own protection. You never know who may be trolling. Remember the people who have had chickens stolen etc. Having said that, I feel I'm a fairly decent judge of human charachter, and am willing to give genral info. ie: I live in Gardners. Unless you are REALLY familiar with the area, the chances of you happening upon my little homestead....zilch unless you've been invited.

Missy, I see what you mean. I was thinking after I read your post about the many MANY people that get lost coming to my house equipped with directions, and don't even THINK about using a GPS ~they send everyone to a different location all together! LOVED the chicken story of you and BF, meant to be.

Rodriguez! I totally forgot about us getting lost, you gave me a little chuckle. I must get lost so regularly, it doesn't even phase me anymore

Chickens are officially in the new run!! YAY!!! Still needs a little tweaking, but they are there for a few days at least. Now I get to see if they are laying any eggies yet! They are all on the cusp of Point of Lay. Here's Hoping!!

chester county here
celebrate.gif

@ wyandotte86 -Near Antietam Lake and the Watchtower

@heatherscooby77- I know Chris! She is a dear friend from college.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom