Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

He's beautiful-wish you weren't so far from NW PA! I have a black copper marans roo and could use one with some blue in him like your boy.

What is your zip? Could you please PM it to me?

York county

frow.gif
Neighbor &
welcome-byc.gif

I'm in Dover too!

Hey everyone, I'm looking for eggs. Yesterday, I sold some Buff Orp pullets to a fantastic lady who gave me my first incubator. A simple still air, but a bator none the less. OF COURSE I have to try this out asap. All night I was on line looking for eggs, (my little ones are far from giving me hatching eggs).Here's the problem, online seems expensive, with shipping and all for an experiment. The only local eggs I'm seeing are Silkies and Ameraucanas (EE's I'm sure). I shouldn't be picky I know, but, if it actually works I know I'll want to keep a few, so I want something I don't already have. DOES ANYONE FROM SOUTHEASTERN PA HAVE ANY COOL EGGS THEY COULD PART WITH? I will buy them, I'm just trying to cut out the extra 15.00 for shipping. I would soo... appreciate any responses.
fl.gif

If you do not find any eggs , I can give you some but you would have to hurry, I just processed my rooster on sunday, but the girls should still be laying fertile eggs, You would just have to make the drive and pick some up, I am in lancaster county..Anything to help a future hatchaholic...

Back
Top Bottom