Pensacola, Florida Chicken Show

T.E.R.

Songster
10 Years
Aug 3, 2009
Cantonment, FL 32533
Panhandle Poultry Club is holding their first show, May 22nd 2010. I am involved with the may 22nd show, I can mail you flyer if you would like one. Basic show rules. It is a ABA show. Large fowl is allowed, there will be a good variety here. Water fowl too. Marty Mcguire will be the judge. Entry fee is 2.50 each bird. Sale pens 1.00 each, or rent a 10 x 10 area for 5.00. One day show. Nice area Limited on birds to show. But have a huge covered barn for sale pens and over flow. Should be some nice birds here.We also Have a week long show in October at our fair every year.

Hope this helps,

Tony
850-384-7149
[email protected]

James Blum
850-232-0729
850-477-6243

Last edited:
frow.gif

Can you post the flyer? I will be in Pensacola that week and would love to come by, maybe bring home something other than a sea shell!

Barn will be open from 2-9 pm on Friday and open saturday at 6:00 am with judging starting at 9am. there will be a few silent auctions and raffles.

T.E.R. :

Barn will be open from 2-9 pm on Friday and open saturday at 6:00 am with judging starting at 9am. there will be a few silent auctions and raffles.

I can get up these saturday. Is it still okay to bring birds to show as long as I get them there around 6:00?​

Send me your address and I will send you a flyer.

The deadline to register chickens is Wednesday, may 19,2010.

You can bring birds in till 9:00 am on saturday for show as long as pre registered. sale pens and sale area anytime on saturday.

My email is [email protected]

I think we might be able to make this show. Can you please mail a show premium to:

40647 River Road
Dade City, FL 33525

Will there be showmanship for the kids and such? And is there a youth show and open show or do the kids show against adults? Is it an ABA sanctioned show or does the show just follows the ABA rules? Any meets scheduled here? Sorry for all the questions!

Thank you

This is our first show it is aba sanctioned, wyandotte meet, moderns,silkies,plymouth rock,old english. i think that is it. If you have something else bring the paper work and I will mail it in after the show. This show will not have a youth show or showmanship. This is a trial show to see if we want to continue, and have a bigger one in fall, and next spring, as we get our barn bigger. we have a big swap meet area available, covered open air barn and have room in show barn for around 400 birds. Marty McGuire will be the judge. There will be some awesome birds there.

Back
Top Bottom