People and illnesses from Chickens

Ringworm.

Very itchy, very difficult to get rid of once you have it.
No worms are involved, and you can get the fungus from just about anything that gets near dirt: cats, dogs, me, when I garden without my gloves, and so on.

I'm sorry. Your skin may start to peel a bit and get red, raised, and puffy around the circular marks.

Quote:
Yeah, I've also had that too, on the back of my knee in a circular pattern with white center. My boss is actually the one who noticed it. It was summer and I had shorts on. He wanted to know if it itched and I was like yeah, really bad!! I was completely clueless as usual lol, and also very grossed out, until I looked it up and realized it was fungal. It kinda goes with the territory when you have animals or you're outdoors in general.
I actually used horse liniment to dry it up, hate taking any pills unless I absolutely have to-it was gone within a week. Good luck, hope you get better fast and thank God it's not shingles-they truly are very painful. You'll never forget it once you have them.

i had ringworm once and its definitely not ringworm....the circles dont itch only the chicken pox things....and not really that much at all anymore. now ive got the circles on my chest....4 or 5 on stomach and 2 on chest....i just looks like a funky tan line and u cant even see it unless i point it out. most people probably wouldnt have noticed it, but i am very aware of EVERYTHING that goes on with my body....im also a little worried because i just read my paper (one of those big long fine print things that comes with medicine) and the rabies shot comes from human plasma (which i knew) and they usually test the people and get all the viruses out and infections out, if any, any even the ones that havent even started yet....but theres still that small chance that could have picked up the infection from another persons plasma! yuk! its unlikey (so it says), but i feel i should at least bring this to the attention of a dr.....its just that to get the rabies shot EVERYTIME i have to go to the ER and wait for it (theyre the only ones that carry the rabies vaccine) and if i tell them that i need my shot, but also need to be looked at....or just need to bring it to the attention ill be in there waiting for 3 hours minimum n thats no fun....but i already went to my regular dr (forgot to mention anything about the rabies thing to him) and hes got me on some anti fungal stuff.....but if i dont a least stop getting more circles in the next day or two then i guess ill go tell the rabies/ER people about it....idk......or maybe my regular dr to make things easier lol idk

Are you currently receiving a course of rabies vaccinations? My guess is that you aren't picking up something from the vaccine, but are suffering from some sort of fungal infection, which your dr already tried to diagnose.....the description of spreading circles sounds suspicious to me. You can always go to google.com, click on images, and type in ringworm rash.....yes, I know rash pics are disgusting, but they're also helpful at times LOL.

<~~~likes to play a human diagnostician online....(just don't google "circular rash"....trust me on this one)

Back
Top Bottom