People who want to sell something but never get back to you!!!

Quote:
I've gone to auctions only and Paypal only payments just so I can keep track of stuff, the amount of calls and e-mails is just mind blowing this year.

I have people asking for chicks and with this weather (6 degrees) I am not even thinking of hatching and tell people I will not even start a list and they get mad. Oh well...............................

I can see him being busy we all are, but the fact he doesn't respond back to the email after he sent us one. Then to call me back after i left a message and say he will call us tomorrow is annoying. All I wanted was to say what I wanted to buy and be put on a list or something. And on all his pages it says call or email me and I update my site every night.

hey Tonini,
i'm so sorry to hear about your lose,
but I hate people that cull they're birds buy sending them to someone else, acouple weeks ago I bought some new blood lines for my Black Copper marnas trying to alway inprove bloodlines .new birds arrive and 2 are obviesly ill so they all go stright into corintin,the 2 sick only even separt from the outher 2 bought $ birds within a hour of being here the 1 dies and the outher poor bird lived a week gasping for every breath,treeting her for it everyday fir a week and she finally gives up the fight,so far the outher 2 still locked away alone seem to be doing ok so far but I'm not taking any chances,and I bought these birds from abreeder on the American Black copper marans club list.you just never know,but if they want return you contact I'd find someone that would and good luck with you rebuilding you flocks

I am truly sorry. That is a heartbreaking run of bad luck. I applaud your courage to stick in there
b/c I think so many people would just toss in the towel with having to go through what you did.
I hope people on here can help you get back on your feet. If you cant get an answer just move on..your time is most important so you can move on, get birds again, and heal.

What bothered me the most was the woman wouldn't admit her birds were sick. When we bought the peafowl off of her she talked us into taking a pair of frizzles because she was trying to reduce her flock. We only had her birds like 5 days when we noticed about 1/4 were acting funny and gradually more and more were every day after that. When we contacted her about it she just said that now that she thinks about it when she got the two birds she gave us all of her birds started to sneeze, but never thought anything about it cause only one died, but she said it froze to death.
I hate stupid people like that!! Oh and best of all she was eating the sick eggs.
So we ended up being out our $300 and have to kill all of our birds and start over with new pens and everything. And you all know that coop supplies are not cheap!!!

pips&peeps :

Quote:
I've gone to auctions only and Paypal only payments just so I can keep track of stuff, the amount of calls and e-mails is just mind blowing this year.

I have people asking for chicks and with this weather (6 degrees) I am not even thinking of hatching and tell people I will not even start a list and they get mad. Oh well...............................

Jean, how about a signature line under your title that simply says something like: I only sell on Eggbid when eggs/birds are available. Something to that effect? Maybe that would help with the amount of emails etc coming in asking to buy your eggs etc..? Your birds are very popular, gorgeous and are in high demand! Just a thought..​

Back
Top Bottom