people with house chickens

I was told she was stepped on by a goat, told if i didnt take her she would be "culled". Aka killed..... So i took her to a vet and they said she luxated a ligament or tendon and they usually dont recover from them....sooooooooo only thing left to do was to find someone to make this! K9carts made it ! They do a great job!

I have a barbu d anvers that I found in a car park other day and she is so tame I think she was a house pet so she is now indoors here, also have a 22 day old chic in house does anyone have any ideas how I can get her to be more friendly and not try to fly or run away every time I let go of her lok

Very cute! You can tame your chick by just spending a lot of time with it and always being gentle and soft. Hand feeding treats and food can really help too.
smile.png

I was told she was stepped on by a goat, told if i didnt take her she would be "culled". Aka killed..... So i took her to a vet and they said she luxated a ligament or tendon and they usually dont recover from them....sooooooooo only thing left to do was to find someone to make this! K9carts made it ! They do a great job!

Oh my goodness! Well that is so great of you to save her! I hope she can at least somewhat recover. And if not, that cart looks like it will support her very well.
smile.png

Quote:
Oh my word... I hate the word Goat! This morning when I went to let my goats out to graze, they weren't there! So I walked around the camp and then there in the corner was a cut out hole in the fence I(some stole them) I was so angry! If I ever find them and the guy who took them, I will personally hurt him (badly)
I really miss them
hit.gif
!

Quote:
Oh my word... I hate the word Goat! This morning when I went to let my goats out to graze, they weren't there! So I walked around the camp and then there in the corner was a cut out hole in the fence I(some stole them) I was so angry! If I ever find them and the guy who took them, I will personally hurt him (badly)
I really miss them
hit.gif
!
That is HORRIBLE!
That someone took your goats.
Not that you want to hurt them badly.

Here's a little ditty to amuse you.
Our sultan Hen comes to the back door to come in to lay.
We just got a new kitten who peed in her usual nesting box/crate and she didn't like that.
So I run upstairs for her little hatbox. I notice a larger hatbox and fill it with pine shavings also.
She just cannot decide on the small box (on the opposite side of the Roo) or the large one.
So her Roo comes in as well.
All this conversation over which box to choose. Notice, he gives her a demo by squating down in laying position as if she doesn't already know the ropes. Still, he sure gives it his all!
I'm sure going to miss these two characters!!

Back
Top Bottom