PEPSI OR COKE!

I like Coke Zero but I like pepsi better because it doesn't have as much 'fizz' wich makes my eyes tear sometimes... Yep pepsi's better

pepsi.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Okiemommy, soda changed when they went from sugar cane sweetened to corn syrup sweetened. For years we bought small, local varieties which still used sugar cane. Now a lot of companies have gone back to it, and I think it tastes so much better than corn syrup based sodas!!

Me too!!!! I bought my bro the DP for Christmas because he had mentioned wanting Sugar Cane Dr Pepper one time. I got online and found it. The sad thing is that when I was a kid is when they were starting to switch over all of the "pop" (my grandparents who were from PA called it pop, and I'll use pop for the purpose of making sure that everyone knows I'm not just talking about coke:lol:) so I never even knew what was being done to it. I just knew that as after they switched it over it tasted gross.
sad.png
YAY for bringing it back!!!

and Beefy that's sounds like what we did when we were kids too..though I think that was passed down from our parents ^_^​

Quote:
I am going to a highschool baseball game tonight.. and now I will be having me an ice cold bottled coke with some peanuts!! Thanks for reminding me about a great childhood memory Beefy!!

i hate mountain spew! lol give me coke or give me death when i was in basic training every button you hit on the soda machine spit out mountain dew, ukk! My DH loves the stuff

Coke definitely. Pepsi will never cross my lips. My local Japanese restaurant serves Coke and Sprite in the small glass bottles. Yum.

If you drink diet anything then let me say this: have a nice short life. Have you ever read the ingredients? Nothing but chemicals.

Back
Top Bottom