Perfectly formed babies died!

Quote:
What's a good incubator? Im a broke collage student so I may have to save up for a while but I would love to have a better one! I hate watching babies die! I wish my silkies were laying its been 7 months and still nothing
he.gif
. I hear they make great moms and who knows best then mom huh
tongue.png

Quote:
i dont have that problem with my lg still air everything stays perfect but humidity always goes up and down though 35 lowest and 50 highest

Quote:
What's a good incubator? Im a broke collage student so I may have to save up for a while but I would love to have a better one! I hate watching babies die! I wish my silkies were laying its been 7 months and still nothing
he.gif
. I hear they make great moms and who knows best then mom huh
tongue.png

i heard the havabator works great. im using this one i found on ebay. it say mini fridge but its just like the exo terra reptile incubator.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-25L-Red...&otn=1&po=LVI&ps=63&clkid=4008672562176444131

I had 4 babies die, because during lock down, the temp was 102. My thermometer read 100.4 during the whole hatch, but after calibrating it Again, I found out that my thermometer read 2 degrees under the actual temperature. I guess after finding out the real temperature, I figured that 102 was not too bad to incubate the eggs, but it was too high to hatch them. By the way, my humidity was 70% during lock down. So I know I didn't shrink wrap them.

Back
Top Bottom