Personalized Poultry Portaits!

MoodyChicken

Songster
10 Years
Feb 15, 2009
Northern California
Thought I'd offer commissions of your favorite birds. These will be painted in Photoshop (hand painted, not computer manipulation), and they are "speed paintings," meaning that they will be painted in under 5 hours. I can paint just about anything you like. You can either request a breed or give me a photo of a specific chicken. Whatever you like!
big_smile.png

$10 for a black and white head shot like this...

roo.png

An image like this is about 800x600 pixels in size give or take a few.

$15 for a black and white full body portrait...

shamo.png

These are about 1200x800. I shrunk this particular one. Original is 1500x800 or something like that.

No examples yet, but $20 for a colored head shot and $25 for a colored full body.

I will only take two commissions at a time. But feel free to claim a spot. It's getting pretty big... so to those of you on the bottom, I'll get them done as quickly as I can! Sorry!

Ok, just to keep things in order...

1. Tina, full body of Bleu, B&W - finished PAID $15
2. SunShineSilkies, full body of Elvis, B&W - finished PAID $15
3. MSBear, fully body of Black Rosecomb, color - not started NOT PAID $15
4. PQ, full body of bird and son, B&W or color? - waiting list DON'T SEND IT JUST YET... $25 (if color) $15 (if B&W)
5. Buck Creek Bantams, full body of black Langshan, B&W - waiting list YOU TOO. $15
6. greenfamilyfarms, full body of Mille Fleur D'Uccle, B&W - waiting list AND YOU THREE. $15
7. Schultz... ?
8. Shadyglade... ?
9. Eggchel... ?

Last edited:
Me First! I have the perfect bird for you to do, and I want his pic done - Do a whole body shot!

I'm going to see you on the 28th, I can pick up the picture with the birds!! I'll PM you for your address, or bring you payment for this with my bird money, I'm gonna owe you a mint!!

Tina/tfpets

This is Bleu:

Bleu-1.jpg

Aw, that's Bleu? He's a beefy boy!
big_smile.png
He's super cute too.

One thing, I don't have a printer that prints out nicely. So I can't print out the picture. I'll email you the finished piece as a .png (high quality image file) and then you can take it to Kinkos or something. I'd take it to Kinkos myself, but our kinkos doesn't do a good job printing. Hope that's ok, that's the only downside with digital art.
hmm.png

I love the way that silkie's giving you a booty pose
lol.png

I would love to get some done as well. Can you do them in color?

Thanx

Quote:
I know! I'm going to have fun with that pic!
big_smile.png

I can, but I haven't tried this particular style in color. So if you're willing to be the experiment, I'll paint you a colored portrait for the same price as a black and white. But at the moment the list is full, so you'll have to wait. You can see some of my work at http://wyandotte.deviantart.com.

Back
Top Bottom