Peruvian Paso Gelding for Sale, WASHINGTON STATE

Rare Feathers Farm

Crowing
11 Years
Apr 1, 2008
Pleasant Valley, (Okanogan) WA
My Coop
My Coop
4 year old Peruvian Paso gelding for sale. This horse was a rescue from neglect.

He is 14.2h and purebred, but not papered. He has excellent bloodlines. His sire is MSR Sher Khan, his dam is R-L Armonia. He is eligiable for registry within the NAPHA but I got him as a yearling and the fee to register him after the age of one is $600.00 so I didn't bother. However, the NAPHA is having a deal until this fall that registration is only $150...

He is bright chestnut with two stockings in the back & has a flaxen mane/tail, EXTREMELY laid-back, wonderful gait, good termino, nice lift, good back, loose shoulders, big feet & gorgeous coloring. "Huey" is easy to catch, stands tied, trims, lunges, clips, bathes, loads, hauls, wears blankets, excellent ground manners, been ponied in arena & trails. Started lightly last summer by professional trainer, no buck or spook! Has been ridden twice this spring--he's coming along nicely. He shows tremendous potential as a trail, arena or even as a lesson horse (eventually). Best suited for small woman or experienced child.

Huey is up to date on his farrier work, shots & worming.

Asking $2500 for a limited time. Once he's got more training & rides on him, the price will increase to at least $3,500

After I get my "economic tax return," I plan on papering him. With papers, I will be asking $4,000+ for him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is that Huey in your avatar. I assumed it was a Paso. My family raised and showed Paso's for years. They are absolutely the most wonderful horses I have ever owned.

Yup.
smile.png
I LOVE Paso's too....originally, Huey was going to be my herdsire--and I had five Peruvian mares to go with him. Then he just never blossomed into stallion quality.
sad.png
So I gelded him. I then discovered that I needed a "real job" to support all of my horses. Which took away a lot of precious time from riding/enjoying them. So I told three of my my mares, gelded Huey and now I'm selling him so we'll be down to just four horses. The market is horrid right now, which doesn't help....

Oh my gosh I would so love to buy him if I had the money! Peruvians are one of my favorite breeds that I LOVE. I've loved horses my entire life and would love to own one. Course, it would help as well if I had land to put him on
tongue.png
I don't see a horse fitting in a backyard - hehe

oh my dream horse, have always wanted one but don't think it will ever happen. If I win the lottery wed I will be in touch with you:D

Back
Top Bottom