Pet Art!! POST PICTURES OF PETS AND I WILL DRAW THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh gosh sorry!!! i am going to my friends house. she lives 1 hour away so i have to leave at 3. :( i dont think i will have time today. i was reli looking foward to drawing it!!!!!!!
hit.gif
Aw that ok :p You can just do it tomorrow!!

I can see that you love drawing, and you do a wonderful work, you asked if anyone can help you do better? Don't give up!!! Keep drawing.
Shapes if you draw a cone and pretend the sun is hitting it at one spot, you know that part of the cone will be white the sun is on it, but one the other side its going to be dark then it gets lighter to white, don't draw the cone just use the shade to make the cone, no heavy lines its all in shading
Also shading will show that the cone is round not flat .does that make since?
soon you will see that eyes on animals are round so you shade it to make it round, no heavy outline do it very softly

This is a airbrush picture that I did when I was young .I didn't use any mask it was all free hand.
Lol I can see the mistakes that I did on this.
PLEASE NEVER GIVE UP YOUR TALENT, KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK.

I can see that you love drawing, and you do a wonderful work, you asked if anyone can help you do better? Don't give up!!! Keep drawing.
Shapes if you draw a cone and pretend the sun is hitting it at one spot, you know that part of the cone will be white the sun is on it, but one the other side its going to be dark then it gets lighter to white, don't draw the cone just use the shade to make the cone, no heavy lines its all in shading
Also shading will show that the cone is round not flat .does that make since?
soon you will see that eyes on animals are round so you shade it to make it round, no heavy outline do it very softly
This is a airbrush picture that I did when I was young .I didn't use any mask it was all free hand.
Lol I can see the mistakes that I did on this.
PLEASE NEVER GIVE UP YOUR TALENT, KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK.
wow........................................... that is awesomeness. how old were you when you drew this?
love.gif
ep.gif

anyone there???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

pop.gif
droolin.gif
ep.gif
hit.gif
duc.gif
idunno.gif
hide.gif

I was 16 years old, it was my first airbrush pic that I ever did.airbrush is an different meduim, its sorta like using spary cans,but the airbrush giives you control over how much paints to how much air ummm the thickness of paint, it was fun.
I did this pic. On a car for someone the car was a super sport camao 1969 I worked on this pic for days. The car was in my garage, I was so proud, this was my dream airbrushing cars, the tiger was done I put the pic. on the trunk I had the space. I was so happy and told my friend that owned the car that it was done!!! He loved it, he took the car home and guess what????????:th
IT RAINED LOL THE PICTURE WASHED OFF. LOL I didn't know that I had to use a different paint that stayed on car paint .so the tiger got washed off from the rain and I just laughed.
You keep up the good work, work on shading nothing is flat, shading will give you shape and it defines the pic.
try different meduims, like paint, water color (lol I didn't like water color) charcoal pencil, color pencils. I used glass ectch (not spelled right) its acid that frost glass, I did a lot of cars with that side windows and I made roses, that was a lot of fun.
do you have a county fair? That goes on once a year if you do call or have your mom call ask for information about showing your art work, you might get a blue ribbon that's first place in your art. If you don't that's ok too, you are showing your gift for others to see
PLEASE KEEP UP THE WONDERFUL WORK, the more you do the more you learn.

Back
Top Bottom