pet cow???

haha... it was mostly a joke for last year's April fool's joke, but since then I've received a bunch of comments that people would like the site to start up. I actually own the domain name but haven't had time to put the site up. Maybe when things settle down over here I'll put up a basic site and forum: www.BackYardCows.com

hey nifty if you decide to make your joke into a board let me know.ive been around beef an dairy cows for 43yrs.an i know alot about both.been there done that have the tee shirt on cows.

Well, if I keep getting notes from people who are interested I'll push this up on my priority list.

been there done that have the tee shirt on cows.

hmmm.... BackYardCows.com tee shirts... now you got me thinking!
big_smile.png

well if you really want to give it a try ill watch over an help you with the site as much as i can.miss cee cee knows that im very knowlageable about cows an few other things.

Would love to see a BYCow site...
How about Sheep and goats, and llamas and then might as well start one along the lines of "Back Yard How in the heck do I stop the madness" forum...
lau.gif

Just another addiction to add to the already growing addiction....
lau.gif
lau.gif

That is a neat idea. glad you got a handle on it, especially with the mini cows getting popular.

BYCOW is something I would be willing to help out with also. You gotta come up for air sometime dude.

Back
Top Bottom