Pet duck with wild ducks

myduckduckie

Chirping
Dec 3, 2022
A woman just called my duck over for some food by the pond only problem is theres a lot of other birds shit and feathers now im scared he might have eating things he isnt meant to eat.
Is there something i should watch or is there no problem? There also live 4 other ducks by the pond.

I wouldn’t let that happen again. I may tend to err on the side of caution , but wild bird droppings are terrible for your pet duck. All kinds of diseases can come from them. Secondly, do you even know what she’s feeding your duck? if it’s bread, that is bad. And then is your duck a female? And how old is she? She could be raped by a gang of drakes and this is no joke.

I wouldn’t let that happen again. I may tend to err on the side of caution , but wild bird droppings are terrible for your pet duck. All kinds of diseases can come from them. Secondly, do you even know what she’s feeding your duck? if it’s bread, that is bad. And then is your duck a female? And how old is she? She could be raped by a gang of drakes and this is no joke.
She gave him some earthworms she is a kind lady she normally gives them grains and mealworms. He is a male from 1 years old and i dont want him around the 4 other ducks because the 2 males attack him. the shit and feathers is what scares me because i know he eats and picks everything up.
(English is not my first language so my grammar can be wrong sometimes)

She gave him some earthworms she is a kind lady she normally gives them grains and mealworms. He is a male from 1 years old and i dont want him around the 4 other ducks because the 2 males attack him. the shit and feathers is what scares me because i know he eats and picks everything up.
(English is not my first language so my grammar can be wrong sometimes)
the kind lady can feed the other 4 ducks :) you''re right the droppings from the wild ducks are bad for your duck

Back
Top Bottom