Pet & Livestock Sale/Swap Sept 11, 2010 Starke, Florida

Great Swap !Thanks Vicky. We got there late but still sold most of our chicks - Porc d'Uccle ,Marans and Braham X Wayndottes . Hope to have more hatched out on the 17th in time for the next Swap!

Great day for the 4H and FFA kids. They raised over $400.00!!! The beautiful little pullet I donated went to Rachel Rosier who is the daughter of Roxanne. Saw quite a few of my BYC peeps and it was wonderful to see all of you!! As usual, it was HOT HOT HOT!!!! Can't wait for swap/sales in cooler weather!!! See ya'll down the road!!
yippiechickie.gif

Vickie

Wonderful time! Thanks to everyone who purchased from us. I'm now out of birds for sale!
big_smile.png

Look for some show birds for sale this fall/early next year. We are going to show 6 pullets and 1 cockerel and some of them will be for sale after the shows.

Really turned out to be a great swap. The heat was unbearable with all the blacktop but hopefully it will be cooler next time All you guys from Starke watch for an article in the local paper about the swap as there was a reporter there I spoke to him for quite awhile.He said he was writing an article about all the backyard chickens and swaps going on.

So good to see you again Micki and Vickie!

Micki, so glad our kids are going to be "retiring" from the Army soon! I'm so proud of both of them...they've done their part and it's time for them to relax and join the regular world!! Tell your son that I said "thanks...a hundred times over"...

Thanks Judy I feel the same about your daughter No even more so, its bad enough our young men risk their lives but our girls too! She is an exceptional young women. You should be very proud of her. I will tell him. Hes still very touchy about being back without his unit Thankfully they will soon be back as well Hope to see you soon Micki

Back
Top Bottom