Pet names that are just plain weird?

Quote:
Lol, Gator was a rare breed. An Alapaha Blue-Blood Bulldog. He cost over $1,000.

This one looks a lot like my Gator,
images

Last edited:
Random - dog
Anka -
Useless - dog
Cletus - dog Aka weeds, scrub dog, big head and %^$&%&%
Stoppy- horse
Lurky - horse
Tardy - horse, I didn't think it was possible to walk that slow.
Taz Man Spaz - horse
Shady Old Lady - blind dog
Zoom - pony
Spider - pony

Quote:
Lol, Gator was a rare breed. An Alapaha Blue-Blood Bulldog. He cost over $1,000.

This one looks a lot like my Gator,
images

What a cute dog! This is my Gator. He didn't cost a $1000.00, but he was one of the best dogs ever! Lost him to Lymphoma a few years back. He's the brindle on the far left :

a dog whose name is kitty

I've always wanted to have a dog and name it Kat. I just think that is so cute!

i had a friend who named his cat cougar because that is what she looked like. i laughed for hours after i learned he named her that. i said " really you named her after a 40 year old lady" it might not make yo ulaugh but i almost peed my pants

@Yomama, You would love to have an Alapaha. They are brilliant!! My Gator was very smart, he learned at a young age not to go in the living room where the carpet was. And an Alapaha will protect their owner at all costs, it almost seems like they don't even feel pain. A guy who was checking our meter once sprayed my dog in the face with pepper spray, but he still didn't get in the yard!!

My first weasel named Tiger Marshmellow. It was a toss up between that & Killer Bubbles. Tiger was awesome!

All of my pets have always had a first & last name. A few even had ranks like Captain,Admiral & Ensign...I suppose that's weird
idunno.gif

My first weasel named Tiger Marshmellow. It was a toss up between that & Killer Bubbles. Tiger was awesome!

All of my pets have always had a first & last name. A few even had ranks like Captain,Admiral & Ensign...I suppose that's weird
idunno.gif

It's not weird for me.
hu.gif
I had: Roscoe van Buren the Rottweiler, Prince Vonder Rude the Siamese, Princess Jazzimine the Siamese, Prince Rude II the Siamese, and Prince Wolfgang the Siamese. I've had a lot of Siamese,
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom