Pet Peeves

Pics
I read this as: “Not rolling the horse up right”!! :lau:gig
horse rolling GIF by Nebraska Humane Society

Serious question

Is it 1 chook or 2 chooks..... or is chook not even a word???

1 chicken or 2 chickens?

Or are both correct?

Asking for a friend :)
Chook is used in Australia, & I also think England for chicken. So, chooks will be plural.

I have a certain way I like the dishes in the cupboard. Matching glasses go in the same area in a line - the same with matching bowls they go in the same stack, plates, etc. I can't stand it when the glasses are in the wrong line or the bowls are stacked altogether and not separated by color even if the color is a faint line around the edge of the bowl. :gig
It's just me and the hubby here. Guess who doesn't put the dishes away properly? The same person that leaves used tissues in his pants pockets. 😆

Peeve: people walking behind me as I'm trying to back out of a parking space like they think I can see them. Doh, do you WANT to get run over? I looked behind me, I looked right and left, I looked behind me again, I eased out and - where the hell did you come from? :barnie:rant
Some days, the only thing keeping my tires off those people is that I don't want the increased in insurance premiums from running them down.

Back
Top Bottom