Pet Peeves

Dirt under my nails. 😠
FB_IMG_1653818671235.jpg

Ahh we discussed this a few days ago..I recently started turning a box fan on high..oh it drowns hubby out on high 😁 and I'm gonna be picking up a sound machine too😁 I've tried earplugs but I hate how they feel.my mom loves them..she sleeps with em. She LOVES earplugs

Haha. My hubby and both dogs snore. One dogs snores just as bad as hubby. Hubby on one side of me, the dogs on the other side.. me in the middle. I have invested in ear plugs

I know what you mean... finally got a used one..It took me a long time.. I wanted a Toyota matrix..finally found the Pontiac vibe..its the same thing..has a Toyota engine too..it's a crossover SUV.. four cylinder. Seats fold down flat..lots of room. I had 2 fifty pound bags of feed, a bail of straw, three big bags of mulch, and various plants👍
I have found used car shopping to be quite irritating as of late. Poor quality and high prices.:barnie

I know what you mean... finally got a used one..It took me a long time.. I wanted a Toyota matrix..finally found the Pontiac vibe..its the same thing..has a Toyota engine too..it's a crossover SUV.. four cylinder. Seats fold down flat..lots of room. I had 2 fifty pound bags of feed, a bail of straw, three big bags of mulch, and various plants👍
Glad you found one. I've run across everything from a single owner (allegedly) private seller that didn't know what maintenance had been done to a dealership trying to sell a POS that should have gone to the third world or a chop shop to be parted out. And other private sellers that get uppity when you ask for records of the alleged maintenance.

Back
Top Bottom