Pet Peeves

Oh. OH!

"hey! We're buying houses in your zip code, are you interested in selling your property at $ADDDRESS?" type text messages.

No. F*** off. DIAF.
Yeah. No kidding.

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.S. (Or substitute ā€œFā€ for the ā€œS.ā€)

Whoops, thatā€™s easily taken out of context.

My Great Aunt Lou called me kid. (I was 7 at the time, she was in her 70s.) She explained that she had so many nieces, nephews, grandkids, etc, that she just called them all "kid." She had Oreo cookies, which my mom never bought, though, so it was ok by me.

At age 38, I did not want a coworker old enough to be my dad to call me kid. He was a slime ball.

My Great Aunt Lou called me kid. (I was 7 at the time, she was in her 70s.) She explained that she had so many nieces, nephews, grandkids, etc, that she just called them all "kid." She had Oreo cookies, which my mom never bought, though, so it was ok by me.

At age 38, I did not want a coworker old enough to be my dad to call me kid. He was a slime ball.
Oooo, I hate that. Though mine that ruffles the feathers is Kiddo. My mother in law calls me that but don't have the heart to tell her.. she's a lovely lady. Everyone else can fly I kite.

Back
Top Bottom