Pet Peeves

EXACTLY! AMAZING people watching going on out there right now. DO YOU FOLKS!
I wasn't talking about myself, lol!
Lol honeslty though I wear jeans 90% of the time when I’m not at the gym or sleeping. this Is a bad pet peeve because I should be thankful. But when I wear jeans they’re hard to get on over my “behind“ and then ITS TOO BIG ON MY WAIST LIKE PICK A SIZE, BUDDY

Irregardless and co-conspirators are not real words. I don't care who says them, they are bastardizations and abominations. So just stop. Say regardless or irrelevant. And Conspirators. One co- is plenty.

And This man, he. Ugh! Don't use a noun and a pronoun together! 🤢 You're making poor Sister Mary Clotilda spin like a top in her grave!

Last edited:
Oh. And walk a mile in my socks and sandals before you judge me. I'm diabetic. I can't wear regular shoes because they squeeze my toes and would create sores which might result in amputations. I wear socks because my poor circulation means my feet get cold. But hey, my sandals are always clean! 😉

Irregardless and co-conspirauors are not real words. I don't care who says them, they are bastardizations and abominations. So just stop. Say regardless or irrelevant. And Conspirators. One co- is plenty.

And This man, he. Ugh! Don't use a noun and a pronoun together! 🤢 You're making poor Sister Mary Clotilda spin like a top in her grave!
This reminds me of another one… when people say “I could care less.” Drives me up the damn wall! LOL the phrase is COULDN’T care less. Could not. Could implies that you have more cares to give 😂🤣😜:barnie

This is probably gonna sound a little weird or ridiculous but when people say shepARD instead of shepHERD. Like… you can’t ARD sheep 😂🤣🙈 can’t take credit for that one lol

Also….

PureBREAD instead of BRED like…. Really???? Bread is a type of food 😂😭
Right on! ShepHERD is a dog (or a person) who herds sheep. Shepard is the name of an astronaut! 😆

Right on! ShepHERD is a dog (or a person) who herds sheep. Shepard is the name of an astronaut! 😆
Exactly!! Drives me batty when people spell it that way! Lol I once saw someone call it a “garmin shepard” and that really got me 😂😭 granted I think that one was a scam but still hahah I’m sure someone has actually done that.

A pet peeve is "something a particular person finds especially annoying".

Do you have a pet peeve? Or perhaps more than one?
Ones I'm most interested in hearing are the ones that wouldn't necessarily annoy a lot of people but is something that drives you nuts.
Share what it is and the reason (if you have one) behind it.
“U.”

Grinds my gears.

Back
Top Bottom