Pet Peeves

Pics
When my SIL and niece reach with their hand to get appetizers off of the tray I am preparing BEFORE it’s ready and set out for everyone. 😳

And when DH plays music, the TV volume up, and talks on speaker phone AT THE SAME TIME when I am trying to read or listen to a podcast. Lol what the heck? He talks even louder w the other noises going.

And when someone asks a question and cuts me off in the middle of my answer. Didja want to know or not? 😂

When my SIL and niece reach with their hand to get appetizers off of the tray I am preparing BEFORE it’s ready and set out for everyone. 😳
This is why you keep a long handled metal grilling spatula handy. When those grubby hands start coming in, *THWACK!* I have this same problem when I make crab puffs. All my crackhead friends just camp the fryer waiting until I bring out the attitude adjuster and drive them off. :)

This is why you keep a long handled metal grilling spatula handy. When those grubby hands start coming in, *THWACK!* I have this same problem when I make crab puffs. All my crackhead friends just camp the fryer waiting until I bring out the attitude adjuster and drive them off. :)
That would hurt so bad!

I don't like to read books in front of my husband because I can tell he's silently judging me for how far back I bend my books. 🤣

Whack Wallop GIF by Hit The Mat

Back
Top Bottom