Pet Peeves

Pics
This reminds me of my issue with wet wood (minds outta the gutter, k?)
I don't know if it's a pet peeve, but I can't touch a wet wooden spoon. If it's an old, seasoned wooden spoon it's all good, but a fresh woody one grosses me out.
With an ice cream bar or something, I can't eat the ice cream that touches the stick, off the stick. And paper straws give me the same feeling. I don't think it's normal.
I’m not alone!!! I hate that feeling!! And paintbrushes with raw wood handles? No! It is a feeling like no other, and one that I don’t care for!! Makes me cringe! I’ve only met one other person with the same peeve (you being the 2nd!) There are more like us out there somewhere!! 🤣🤣🤣

This totally teed me off.
I was driving with my son. We had to stop at a QT,he ran inside. My legs were swelling so I laid back in my seat popped my foot out the window with my shoe off. A woman walk up and grabs my toe. I was like WHAT THE.... She says I couldn't resist. Well many word came out of my mouth explaining why she should have.
I would never touch a random strangers feet. Yuck. I rubbed my kids feet when they were little, but I won’t even let DH put his feet on me unless he just got out of the shower. 😂😂

Back
Top Bottom