Pet Peeves

Pics
One of my biiiiig pet peeves are people who come up to me while I'm t=drawing or combing my hair and say 'SMILE! You look more beautiful then!'. I'm sorry, but If I'm doing something that needs concentration, I'm not going to smile for you or anyone. **Shudders**
When I was working at Petsmart many moons ago, I had a coworker tell me that if I wore makeup, I would actually be pretty. I told her if she shut her mouth, she would be smart

I don't get how people can come up with such great comebacks like that. I always think of them afterwards, lol.
Eh, comes with practice, hatred, and a need to redirect the overwhelming urge to strangle stupid people into something that won't result in criminal charges or heavy drinking.

...Or is that just me...

Sitting on hold on the phone for hours because a tech didn't code the bill correctly.... It is their issue and my wasted time that isn't being paid for.
Eh, comes with practice, hatred, and a need to redirect the overwhelming urge to strangle stupid people into something that won't result in criminal charges or heavy drinking.

...Or is that just me...
You're not alone.

When I was working at Petsmart many moons ago, I had a coworker tell me that if I wore makeup, I would actually be pretty. I told her if she shut her mouth, she would be smart
It doesn't happen anymore, but I hated it when people "thought I should wear make up."

If you don't like how I look, don't FN look at me!

...Or is that just me...
We used to say, "Stress is the body's reaction to the brain's decision not to slap the S&!T out someone who really needed it." :old

When I was about 13, my beautiful 18-yo sister came down from her room to answer an unexpected phone call with no makeup. I about had a heart attack. I almost didn't recognize her. She had no eyebrows, no eyelashes, no eyelids, no lips. Her hair was an unruly haystack. I determined then and there to never wear makeup. I always wanted to look the same, day or night. I thought, pity the poor guy who took her to bed at night looking like a movie star and woke up next to her looking like Godzilla. Yikes! Nuh-uh. This is the face God gave me, take it or leave it. Besides, men don't make their faces all fake. Why should women? Crazy!

Back
Top Bottom