Pet Peeves

I don't get how people can come up with such great comebacks like that. I always think of them afterwards, lol.
I've always been able to come up with quick come backs. It helps keep me from strangling the personšŸ˜Š

When I was about 13, my beautiful 18-yo sister came down from her room to answer an unexpected phone call with no makeup. I about had a heart attack. I almost didn't recognize her. She had no eyebrows, no eyelashes, no eyelids, no lips. Her hair was an unruly haystack. I determined then and there to never wear makeup. I always wanted to look the same, day or night. I thought, pity the poor guy who took her to bed at night looking like a movie star and woke up next to her looking like Godzilla. Yikes! Nuh-uh. This is the face God gave me, take it or leave it. Besides, men don't make their faces all fake. Why should women? Crazy!
My wife stopped wearing makeup a couple years ago I guess. Now she will do it for ā€œspecialā€ occasions. She coulda stopped 20 years ago and wouldnā€™t have bothered me. Itā€™s weird to see it on her now. When I shave, I tell her thatā€™s me putting my makeup on. šŸ˜‚

When people call easter eggers Americanas...like its the same thing so stop with the fake ameraucana name lol
Can't blame the owners when there's at least one hatchery I know of that sells chickens under the name Americana (note spelling) with the assurance they will lay lovely blue, green, cream or brown eggs.

Back
Top Bottom