Pet Peeves

Pics
Ok, maybe now isn't the time, but I really want to know... why don't EEs get much love around here? I get that they are mutts (but a recognizable variety at least) Is it something akin to folks rolling eyes over "designer breeds" in dogs?
Personally, I love my EE. Super sweet and she had me sold with those dark eyes and puffy cheeks from day one.
I understand though I feel that way about my Olive Egger

Ok, maybe now isn't the time, but I really want to know... why don't EEs get much love around here? I get that they are mutts (but a recognizable variety at least) Is it something akin to folks rolling eyes over "designer breeds" in dogs?
Personally, I love my EE. Super sweet and she had me sold with those dark eyes and puffy cheeks from day one.
IDK, I think they get enough love.

haters gon GIF

Back
Top Bottom