Pet Peeves

Pics
This may have already been mentioned, but I'll mention it anyway. It bugs me when people type in all lowercase letters. Though I think I'm able to somewhat look past it if the individual doing it doesn't seem like an idiot otherwise.
That Really Annoys Me As Well.
Another thIngs that snoys me is when people type with abbreviations the who time. nvm tgif. It confuses me.

Maybe it's just me, but I've always, like, been annoyed when people, like, use "like," like, a lot when they're talking. Like, it's like, so annoying. Like, just say it.
(Please do read this in the voice of the most annoying teenage "popular high school girl" character you know).
vivica a fox omg GIF by Face The Truth

:)

I was partialy raised in NYC-NJ area.
The term "kid" is used many times as a term of endearment.
If it's good enough for Han Solo...

Han Solo
Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid."

Han Solo
Kid, I've flown from one side of this galaxy to the other; I've seen a lot of strange stuff. But I've never seen anything to make me believe that there's one all-powerful Force controlling everything. There's no mystical energy field that controls my destiny. Anyway, it's all a lot of simple tricks and nonsense.

*runs away cackling* :)

Han Solo
Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid."

Han Solo
Kid, I've flown from one side of this galaxy to the other; I've seen a lot of strange stuff. But I've never seen anything to make me believe that there's one all-powerful Force controlling everything. There's no mystical energy field that controls my destiny. Anyway, it's all a lot of simple tricks and nonsense.
As jedi, Luke and I beg to differ. ;)

I call the girls at school hun and the boys bud. "What do you mean you forgot your lunch number? I'll look it up for you, what's your name again? Ok, you're all set hun/bud" I'm really bad at names, can't remember them 90% of the time
See this is different. It's an age/generation thing. If you said to your child/nephew/student "I'm sorry you're not feeling well today, Hun," it wouldnt sound weird. But if they said that to you, it would sound weird and would likely make you bust out laughing, despite their good intentions.

Back
Top Bottom