Pet Peeves

Pics
When I'm in a group rp interacting with anpther person/character, and someone else just appears literally inbetween the two characters and is basically invincible in that situation because of the rp rules.

Totally is ruining my groove right now and I have no idea how to respond that would still be in character for my guy

When I'm in a group rp interacting with anpther person/character, and someone else just appears literally inbetween the two characters and is basically invincible in that situation because of the rp rules.

Totally is ruining my groove right now and I have no idea how to respond that would still be in character for my guy
stab them.

Rules say no killing other characters, which means to this person, they can get stabbed and sliced as much as we want and shes just going to keep standing betwren our two charactwrs, acting like a little child
Do the rules say anything about wrapping them in bubble wrap and beating them with a baseball bat? Not fatal so you aren't violating the "no killing" rules, but definitely incapacitating...

Or perhaps if the RP is magical, teleporting them to greenland?

Do the rules say anything about wrapping them in bubble wrap and beating them with a baseball bat? Not fatal so you aren't violating the "no killing" rules, but definitely incapacitating...

Or perhaps if the RP is magical, teleporting them to greenland?
our characters don't have those things on them and they're vampyres, not wizards. And again, considering how many wounds she has already taken standing in the middle of a supernatural battle as a human, she probably would still be standing after a baseball bat. It's just irritating because I don't even know how to respond now because she just made everything we were doing basically skid to a stop

our characters don't have those things on them and they're vampyres, not wizards. And again, considering how many wounds she has already taken standing in the middle of a supernatural battle as a human, she probably would still be standing after a baseball bat. It's just irritating because I don't even know how to respond now because she just made everything we were doing basically skid to a stop
dunno what to tell ya. when I RP'd stuff like that, people who abused the rules to be annoying got the rules abused against them in an equally annoying manner until they either stopped being stupid, left, or otherwise were removed from the scenario. If your storyteller is allowing it to continue, you have 2 choices. Get as creative and utterly stupid within the contstraints of your rules as possible to make this person stop, or walk en masse and make sure your storyteller knows why.

Personally, I'd thrall her ass. She's just gonna stand there, bond her to you and enforce your will. Then make her walk to Antarctica.

He that knows not, and knows not that he knows not, is a fool.
Avoid him.
He that knows not, and knows that he knows not, is simple.
Teach him.
He that knows, and knows not that he knows, is asleep.
Awaken him.
And he that knows, and knows that he knows, is wise.
Follow him.
Sci-Fi Movie GIF

Back
Top Bottom