Pet Peeves

Pics
Another pet peeve is when people think snapping is acceptable to get my attention. I don't even do that to my dog
YES, my sister has recently started doing this when she wants me to "hurry up" with something. I'll just be feeding our chickens and my sister is right behind me snapping her fingers. Personally, I feel like it is really rude.

When I'm in a group rp interacting with anpther person/character, and someone else just appears literally inbetween the two characters and is basically invincible in that situation because of the rp rules.

Totally is ruining my groove right now and I have no idea how to respond that would still be in character for my guy
Confused Gary Coleman GIF

So
YES, my sister has recently started doing this when she wants me to "hurry up" with something. I'll just be feeding our chickens and my sister is right behind me snapping her fingers. Personally, I feel like it is really rude.
that is so rude…give her a taste of her own medicine….do it back at the first opportunity 😄 nice to be nice and all that.

Back
Top Bottom