Pet Peeves

Holding a hamburger with one hand, wrapped around the back of the burger. You have to be a real psychopath to do thatšŸ˜’
Two hands or no burger.

I don't know if I can get through all 400(!) pages of peeves, but, some of us just have big hands. There's not even room on most burgers for me to hold it with both hands!

:plbb

People standing unnecessarily close behind you while waiting in line. This was a mere pet peeve before Covid; now it makes my ears smoke.

I've found extra garlic and raw onions help this problem. Of course, people tend to give me more space anyway-- I'm about 6'6" and 270 pounds. You know that picture of the eagle, that says, "I am smiling"? Well, sadly for strangers, my resting face is grumpier than that. :D

I'm taller than average, so I bet there's a whole world of pet peeves of shorter people that I've never experienced.

This. But I do have something related to being tall. It is somewhat of a peeve, not a pet though, when people build doors just a touch lower than standard. Until I shrunk a bit with age, I was 6'8" tall. When people make doors shorter, I would bump the top of my head. It was especially problematic on stairways! :)

Double-dipping deserves the death penalty. :smack
This reminds me of when I was a kidā€¦mom would buy us each a bag of Doritos of our choice. My brother would finish his and then eat ours. My sister and I found out that if we licked one from our bag and put it back in the bag in front of my brother, this would prevent him from sneaking ours when we werenā€™t looking. The things we did to protect what was ours. šŸ˜‚

This reminds me of when I was a kidā€¦mom would buy us each a bag of Doritos of our choice. My brother would finish his and then eat ours. My sister and I found out that if we licked one from our bag and put it back in the bag in front of my brother, this would prevent him from sneaking ours when we werenā€™t looking. The things we did to protect what was ours. šŸ˜‚
Oh, the things I could say! I'll leave it vague. :lau

I seem to recall this being mentioned.
Cheers!
20220518_161207.jpg

Back
Top Bottom