Pet Peeves

I think I kick at night. My 7 month puppy/dog gets in the bed at night then crawls in the floor and stays on his blanket then gets back in the bed after I'm asleep 🤣 Meanwhile hubby knows I like my space. Plus I don't get too close to him..when a man is 6"5 and you are 5"1(1/2) an elbow to the nose is not fun 😳
It isn't the issue that the room is too hot.. it is the fact that I'm sandwiched between my hubby and my dog. Which both love to snuggle really hard.🙄

Pet peeve; The free loader at the family dinner. You know the one! They don't bring anything to eat, they don't help clean up, and they're sure to take home half the leftover's. Yes you! You **s hole. As I move on to next pet peeve, same unwanted guest monopolizing conversations and talking loudly. Is there no escape. Moving on to the fact, you enjoy the rest of your family but said person is ruining it. Can we not send out un-invitations. It would be like the mad hatters un-birthday? A very merry un-invitation for you..yes you....cause no one likes you!

I think I kick at night. My 7 month puppy/dog gets in the bed at night then crawls in the floor and stays on his blanket then gets back in the bed after I'm asleep 🤣 Meanwhile hubby knows I like my space. Plus I don't get too close to him..when a man is 6"5 and you are 5"1(1/2) an elbow to the nose is not fun 😳
I've been elbowed in the nose more often than I can count!
Pet peeve; The free loader at the family dinner. You know the one! They don't bring anything to eat, they don't help clean up, and they're sure to take home half the leftover's. Yes you! You **s hole. As I move on to next pet peeve, same unwanted guest monopolizing conversations and talking loudly. Is there no escape. Moving on to the fact, you enjoy the rest of your family but said person is ruining it. Can we not send out un-invitations. It would be like the mad hatters un-birthday? A very merry un-invitation for you..yes you....cause no one likes you!
You must have met my one sister! Love her dearly but she's a moocher

Not getting paid on time.

Like many hard working people, live off paycheck to paycheck. People rely on the money coming in. If what is owing to you late or not full payment it can make people struggle even more.
Fully understand. I had a job where checks were mailed from out of state before direct deposit became a thing. They were late often. The struggle was compounded by being low wage work (pizza place) to begin with.

People not repeating dietary requests.

So I eat kosher & organic. You wouldn't believe the flack I get because I eat a certain way or even tricked (unknowingly until after the fact) to eating something I refrain from. Don't tell me it's kosher or organic when it's clearly not. Or if you cook for me don't hide certain ingredients you put in it from me.

It's like me giving someone peanuts when they have an allergy. Or giving a vegetarian meat to eat.

Back
Top Bottom