Pet Peeves

I'd like to auto close the toilet seat on my dog's head 😳..it's always the one time you leave the seat up or don't close the door..he is such a butt..
Protip: use Tang to clean that toilet. It will get the job done and won't leave chemical residue that could potentially make the doofus dog sick from drinking out of it. If you can't keep them out, at least they'll be safer. And you get a nice citrus smell from it.

Protip: use Tang to clean that toilet. It will get the job done and won't leave chemical residue that could potentially make the doofus dog sick from drinking out of it. If you can't keep them out, at least they'll be safer. And you get a nice citrus smell from it.
Tang would work, you serious? I use vinegar inside the toilet (septic tank) bleach on every other part. Tang sounds ok for the septic though..would it work on mineral stains?

All you need to do is say oh I've got a call coming in, I gotta take it, it's an emergency. Usually it was a bird rescue scenario so mine really were emergencies, but a fib is easy. Or...say sorry, I've got nasty diarrhea, I need to go...yup, no one's gonna argue with that one! 😆 🤣 😂
Just say, Well thanks for calling, it was nice talking to you. Have a good day, bye.

Back
Top Bottom