Pet Peeves

When a nat flies near on in your eyes or nose.
Those annoying little brats DO get in my eyes & fly up my nose especially when I'm cutting grass for 3 hours. Arghhhh!!!
Then if you cough they buzz into your mouth!!!
Nasty bugs!!! I swear I had one stuck in my throat half the day, I could feel it, stuck, not able to cough up & spit out, couldn't even swallow to get it to move. Put me in a grumpy mood for sure. 😠

Horse fly is what we call them. They take a chunk outta your skin!
Downright mean!

Chickens find them delicious 😋 though, if you happen to whack one...show it to a chicken 😆

My Marans especially go nuts with anticipation as soon as they see me pick up the fly swatter, follow me closely with eyes glued to see what mama swats for them, too funny.

6BCYCWGJ5EI6VO2ZFLDQAGO4YE.jpg

Last edited:
Skinning your knees or elbows.

Few days ago I was at my folks and my mom has 4 English Orpington roosters. Which ALL are 🤬. They only like my mom but no one else. They are attack/guard birds. So I'm carrying a heavy bag and Chauncey decided to attack me. I won the battle but I skinned my knee pretty bad in the process.

Speaking of my mom's roosters, since they're such 🤬 and still attack my mom, she doesn't get angry. She once said after getting attacked "you jerks.. eat your blueberries" as she throws them the blueberries 🙄

Self-important people who walk around with a clip board like a shield while the rest of us are just trying to get stuff done.
I recall a guy at work years ago, he was in his 20s. Clipboard Curtis we called him 😆 because he always seemed to have a serious expression while writing things on his clip board every day.

Just what was that dude writing? Taking notes? Critiquing what we were doing?

One day, being an inquisitive teen, I was up on the elevated walk & could look over his shoulder, so I did, as I wanted to learn. Whatever he was doing, it seemed so important.

You know what I saw?
He was playing games & doodling!!!
Seriously, he had pages of doodles & tic-tac-toe!
😆 🤣 😂

Last edited:
Ok got a couple, girls or women who wear yoga pants or whatever there called. With a short shirt and no underwear :barnieso gross 🤮. When people pile their dirty dishes in the sink!:he So I have to clean them out of the sink before I can wash them!
Then there’s the what do you want for dinner? I don’t care, until you say what your going to cook then they say no I don’t feel like that. :rant
Just a couple :idunno

Back
Top Bottom