Pet Peeves

My hair is just a shade longer than a crew cut.
Oh, man, I'd LOVE to have a brush cut 'do. I don't because, A) DH would hate it, B) my head would get cold, and C) the upkeep of getting it cut every few weeks. Ok, D) it wouldn't look good on me.

I haven't had anything professionally "done" to my hair in decades. If I could do the neatening up of it every now and then myself, I'd cut it off and never need another hair tie.

Oh, man, I'd LOVE to have a brush cut 'do. I don't because, A) DH would hate it, B) my head would get cold, and C) the upkeep of getting it cut every few weeks. Ok, D) it wouldn't look good on me.

I haven't had anything professionally "done" to my hair in decades. If I could do the neatening up of it every now and then myself, I'd cut it off and never need another hair tie.
Mine was down to my knees. But after surgery in both shoulders, I just couldn't take care of it any more so it had to go. On cold days I wear a beanie. And DH loves me, not my hair. Yeah, I have to have it maintained every 8 weeks or so, but ... after 40 years of only having it trimmed once a year or so I guess I can afford it! Lol. I think it's kind of cute but then... I'm the only one that doesn't have to look at it! 🤣 And it's saving me HOURS of maintenance!

Back
Top Bottom