Pet Quality Bearded Buff Silkies MUST GO! Asap

It will be a long time before I am sold out. What quality (price range) do you want?
big_smile.png

Last edited:
Can you believe these poor babies just got here? 3 days in the mail, poor things!! I don't know what it was that you had in there for them to eat, but the only thing left was the skin of it. They seem to be doing well for their long journey, I was starting to worry!

You must really know your birds, cause these little ones look just perfect to me! And the color? I've not seen a buff so dark! They are just adorable, thanks so much!
big_smile.png

Thanks. Buffs come in many shades, from creamy (almost white) to dark reddish buff. Some have black or blue in their wings & tails. It is really hard to consistently get the same exact shade.
wink.png

I sure hope you found homes for your extras. I would hate to think those beautiful birds where eaten. I just love mine. He is georgous. He had been redirected in the mail and sent someplace where nobody scanned his box. Then after I called every post office he should have passed through I finally got a call at 1 am that he was there. So of course, we got dressed and went to get him. It was a little over an hour drive one way but he was out of that box and had food and water before he would have reached my post office. He is getting used to his new surroundings. We have him in a pen for now along with the other 2 we got that day form another breeder nearby. I figure he was stressed out enough without having to contend with the dominant rooster too soon. They did have a crowing contest that lasted several hours. I have 2 other roos that are 6 months old. The smaller one seens to be the dominant one but they sure did disagree with it for about a week

do you have any left? shipping to 74403?? if at all possible, pullets? even though i know there is no certainty in that....

Back
Top Bottom