Solved PFM…

Status
Not open for further replies.
I order a PFM and have not received it yet…. Can someone help? @casportpony @N F C
If you ordered it through your profile, the email you use here needs to match your PayPal account.
If you ordered through the store, you need to provide your username so we can apply it. Please check your email to see if there is a message from either PayPal or the store and reply to it.

Sorry, had to make a new thread because I was not given the option to reply… to anyone or to even make a new reply. I also do not have the option on my phone to attach files🤷🏼‍♀️
I am on my tablet and thought all the issues I am having are because of all the ads!

@DuckLady I have an email that shows I have purchased the PFM… not sure what to do from there.

Sorry, had to make a new thread because I was not given the option to reply… to anyone or to even make a new reply. I also do not have the option on my phone to attach files🤷🏼‍♀️
I am on my tablet and thought all the issues I am having are because of all the ads!

@DuckLady I have an email that shows I have purchased the PFM… not sure what to do from there.
How long ago did you buy it?
Did you buy it on the BYC store or on your account under account upgrades?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom