PG 32 to 39 Cindy & Tori's AWESOME! hatch! Plus PICS!!

GO CHICKIES!!!!
ya.gif
KEEP HATCHING!!!
jumpy.gif
YOU CAN DO IT!
clap.gif

Thanks everyone!
smile.png

so far 3 are out and more are pipping and one is zipping!
jumpy.gif

they are VERY slow hatchers but they are coming along
smile.png

i am so sleepy i only had 3 hours of sleep! it's been pretty much me sitting at the bator going
Sleepy.gif
..... lol so i am going to take a small nap.. i will take some more pics when i come back
smile.png

Hey everyone ...

after my2 hour nap i woke up and went and check on the bator and i notice my humidity drop all the way down to 39% ( i haven't put more water in since day 14 when i took them all off the turners and now i have a few babies that are stuck!
th.gif

2 are stuck to the shell hlaf way out and a few stuck at zipping because the membrane has turned into rubber and sticky..

it's been like this all day and i don't know if i should help or what???

plus i have one chick that can't walk
hmm.png

Humm not sure what you should do. Wish I could help. Can you add water without opening it so the rest that haven't pipped hopefully will do ok? Then when they are done you can then try and help the stuck ones out. Not sure.
hu.gif
sad.png

Edited to fix spelling and add, I know you shouldn't but if it were me I would open quickly grab the stuck ones add water and hot washrag, or spray hot water in bator, not on eggs and cover the bator to bring temp back up quick. I know thats not what you should do, just what I would probably do.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom