PG 32 to 39 Cindy & Tori's AWESOME! hatch! Plus PICS!!

I was just downstairs checking on mine. I can't SEE anything happening yet, but as I was watching, my humidity started to go way up. Usually that's how I know something's going on!! Today should be the day!!

thems some pretty babies dude
wink.png

i think i might have to get some more already
roll.png

even tho i have like 300 and something chickens hatchin in the next 2 weeks hehe
wink.png

Quote:
ep.gif
i thought i love to hatch
lol.png

yea i love there colors and everything..... i would take me a nap but i have one chick that i can hear in the other room chirping loud for no reason...lol hopefully he/she will fall asleep soon.

Cindy that's awesome yup yup today is the day! keep us updated.

There's always a CHEEPER in every bunch.
big_smile.png

My hatch is almost complete. I had 13 chicks out of 50 eggs.
I killed one on the cover of my Brinsea by accident. It jumped
out as I closed the top. So that's 12. I opened the rest and have
3 that may make it and 1 I had to cull(it's beak was mangled).

All in all I'm happy considering my bators lost power for 24 hours
during this hatch.

I'd post a pic but they look like your's!

Ohhhh...we've done that too with buttons...the doggone things are so fast and you think you have them all but oops!!!

Congrats on your hatch! 13 out of 50 eggs is pretty typical for my hatches. Hoping for more on this one.

Congrats on the hatch Don
smile.png

13 is great id say
thumbsup.gif

yea i know what you mean i had 2 try to jump out when i was taking them out the bator but i got them before they made the leap of death

my loud chirp baby finally shut up so i got my nap in....lol
smile.png

Cindy now we gotta wait for your babies!
pop.gif

Oh wait it was 13 then went down to 12... ok sorry i am not getting the right amount of sleep i need
lol.png

but 12 is still great!
smile.png

Last edited:
Nothing yet, but I was just down there checking again (I get lots of exercise when eggs are hatching LOL!) and one of the jumbo eggs wiggled and I think it's starting to pip. Hard to tell with all the speckles but I'm pretty sure.
pop.gif

I still got nuthin'...I guess what I thought was a pip was really poop. I HATE that! Out of 79 eggs, you'd think at least ONE would hatch!!!!!! But I'm not giving up yet. Tomorrow's another day. And I'm sure I trimmed off at least a little cellulite running up and down those steps all day!!
celebrate.gif

Back
Top Bottom