PG 32 to 39 Cindy & Tori's AWESOME! hatch! Plus PICS!!

Just noticed the new title - you are too funny!!!! I would have posted sooner but I'm directionally challenged and got lost; couldn't find the thread!!!!

I still had chicks hatching today - even lost track of the day. I think it's day 21. Came home to more chicks today! Up to at least (and it's hard to count because they are so FAST!) 18 jumbos and 15 bugtons, with more bugtons hatching as we speak. Still can't believe it, this many days late. If I wasn't so lazy and tired, I'd run down and take pics, but I'm so glad that half of my buttons will be solid white. 50% of the other half are the "normals" and look just like the jumbo coturnix with the stripes. The other 50% of those are a mix of the two. My white males are BUSY boys!!!

I also candled my chicken eggs today, due two weeks from tomorrow. Of my BO eggs, 4 out of 9 have chicks. Of the mixed eggs, ALL have chicks!! That Little Ralphie is something else!! He never disappoints me.

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction Mark!!

Welcome
smile.png

That's awesome they are all still hatching!

and i am jealous about the pure white buttons! lol

can't wait to see pics tomorrow

and so happy you have chicks growing
jumpy.gif

i can't wait to get my 3 new boxes of eggs this week
ya.gif

watch when you get up in the morning there are gonna be even more babies! Lol

Yes, they make special turners just for quail eggs. Others on here use the chicken egg turners but place paper towels over the holes to hold the eggs. You can't fit as many eggs in the chicken rack as you can the quail though.

...and thanks Jim!!!
tongue2.gif

Back
Top Bottom