Pheasants... Do's and Don'ts.

View attachment 1209482 Tony is the man. I will give him super thanks for the knowledge and pics to help me with my build. Hope ur still following my forum tony. I need a silver male pheasant do u have one. I would recommend listening to tony he will give u very good advice and u will save a lot of time
Oh these are so beautiful.

Thanks for the kudos.My silvers didn't breed this year.the male is super aggressive and I thought I was going to be over run with chicks from him and not 1 fertile egg.Did you check Richard Egerer in Brighton,Mi,Charles Hain in Montague,Mi,Charles Jackson in Port Huron,Mi,or Karl Kemme in Allendale.If you need numbersa let me know and I can pm them to you.
Any new birds added to your collection?
In N.H.,Tony.

The most exotic add so far is ayam cemani chickens and mearns quail. Got into Gamefowl and flew to Vegas with Mom for her bday then we took a limo to Utah n bought five trios from bill Roberts and made the gamecock magazine...

Mearns,nice.Have you had any luck in raising any chicks from them?I'll have to check out your piece in the game cock.
I added reeves and rosellas to my collection this past year.I'm hoping to add berloiz silvers if I can get ahold of the guy.
In N.H.,Tony.

These are the rosellas.As luck would have it,they are all climatized for the winter and outside.
In N.H.,Tony.

Attachments

• 100_1526.JPG
    100_1526.JPG
    274.7 KB · Views: 47
  • 100_1523.JPG
    100_1523.JPG
    267 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
I really like the rosellas I would like some when they breed as for the mearns it’s my first breeding season so I will find out soon enough. I had reeves until the male and my male pit bull had a conversation. My dog won the male reeves attacked n killed pretty much anything including me I even seen it kill a Red golden with one kick. Plus they were not cold hardy first frost and they had stuff in their eyes so I Culled them.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom