Pheonix Thread

Pics
I never even heard of splash golden outside if pheasants
This is Picasso, he’s almost 4 years old. He’s such an awesome bird, I swear he know what I say to him, listens like dog lol. I wish I could find some better pics of him, his breast really shows the splash coloring.
3C2AE94F-CC12-4F47-AEB6-44412053750E.jpeg
573B0611-E274-41A0-8E64-35ED88FFC596.jpeg

I ordered antibiotics because the whole darn county is sold out. It has hit the Silkies and Sultans hard. Anyway this respiratory thing I just wish I knew how it was introduced... I will be treating and sanitizing away... for a bit. Sigh.
Wild birds can bring it in, or you can even bring in in on your clothes or shoes from the feed store. Don’t let visitors in your chicken yard. It’s really almost impossible to keep out. Not sure what you ordered, but Denagard is supposed to be very good with no resistance, so good to treat the entire flock preventatively too.

Wild birds can bring it in, or you can even bring in in on your clothes or shoes from the feed store. Don’t let visitors in your chicken yard. It’s really almost impossible to keep out. Not sure what you ordered, but Denagard is supposed to be very good with no resistance, so good to treat the entire flock preventatively too.

I am going to treat them all. I have not let visitors in, the only thing I can figure is wild birds or shoes via feed store theory.

Back
Top Bottom