PHILIPPINES BYC GROUP

My Kabir are no longer with us. The rooster went into the pot and one of Oz's roosters killed the hen. I think he attacked her because she was so big. And have gotten four eggs this week from Oz's babies. The first two eggs were very tiny, which did not surprise me. The next two were normal size. One was brown and one was brown with blue polka dots. Still waiting on the Australorps to start laying. It should be any day now. Waiting on the next 20 from Oz. Hopefully I will eventually have 9 or 10 hens of Australorps and RIRs each. And that will be my total flock.\

My incubator has only had 4 days of rest between each set and that is the time I use for sanitizing it. My wife is talking about getting a bigger one with a separate hatcher. Each set has been 25 to 35 eggs in each set.

Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas.

Jimmy

Hello chicken lovers here in the Philippines!
I'm looking for Easter Egger rooster with beard muffs to buy. Anyone?
yippiechickie.gif

Hi Everyone! I'm just new here and with chicken keeping too. Looking forward to learning more stuff from you! :)
I also ordered from Sir Mark of Coco Poultry Farm. I'm expecting the chicks next month! I'm giddy with excitement! :D

Welcome to BYC. Definitely you will learn here from the chicken experts. :)

Hi Everyone! I'm just new here and with chicken keeping too. Looking forward to learning more stuff from you! :)
I also ordered from Sir Mark of Coco Poultry Farm. I'm expecting the chicks next month! I'm giddy with excitement! :D
Welcome to BYC! We are here for you with help if you have any questions. I'm not always online for this site but of course on Facebook
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom