PHILIPPINES BYC GROUP

Good day everyone!
frow.gif
I've decided to register here after being just a spectator for a long time. haha. I want to breed a lot of chickens! I have a free range flock here but they're just some low quality hybrids from a local feed store. On the process of replacing them with pure breeds. Meats and Eggs purpose.

Thanks for the warm welcome @deafguy2 & @mickmeek ! I will most likely need your help in the future. Thanks! :)
Welcome aboard rhythmwhipsers. Ang asawa ko is from Capas, Tarlac (kapampangan) and we're just starting our first flock here in Arizona. She's had a lot of experience raising birds in the Philippines so she's been my instructor. Since getting involved raising the chicks we have I've been trying to remember what kinds of chickens they had back there in the 80's but for the life of me I can't remember. About the only details I remember are that manook adobo at dinuguan ay masarap. If you could let me know about the breeds there I'd appreciate it. I'm thinking if they did well in the tropics they might do well here in the desert heat as well.

Salamat

Back
Top Bottom