Philippines

Mabuhay!

I am an Aussie and live between Orange County CA and Negros Occidental in the Philippines. My wife and I are in the process of adopting 2 awesome kids in the Philippines – a process that will go on for another 3 years before we can all live back in USA. Mrs Ozexpat and the kids live on our 2.5 acre coconut farm right on the beach. We have pigs, goats a pair of turkeys, some ducks and several chickens.

I am just back (2days ago) from the Phils following successfully hatching 38 eggs.

the thread is in my signature.

my place cortesy if the iTyphoon app

my bahay kubo chicken coop

my "kano" chickens

I'm also from the Philippines. I own a few polish chickens/
I want to have a Silkie chicken first and then look for other breeds like:
cochin
EE, Ameraucana, Araucana
orpington, wyandotte

I hope somebody can help. :)

I'm also from the Philippines. I own a few polish chickens/
I want to have a Silkie chicken first and then look for other breeds like:
cochin
EE, Ameraucana, Araucana
orpington, wyandotte

I hope somebody can help. :)
san ka sa pinas?

We have recently bought 3 hectares in Mabayo, Morong, Bataan and are creating a farm... and want Buff Orpington chickens to be a part of our farm. We have a 24 egg incubator, so we can either buy hatching eggs or chicks. If you know of where to buy Buff Orpington in the Philippines or just want some "farmer friends", contact us.
Ronny

We have recently bought 3 hectares in Mabayo, Morong, Bataan and are creating a farm... and want Buff Orpington chickens to be a part of our farm. We have a 24 egg incubator, so we can either buy hatching eggs or chicks. If you know of where to buy Buff Orpington in the Philippines or just want some "farmer friends", contact us.
Ronny
hello, i am from the philippines. for buff orpingtons you can try contacting “coco poultry farm” on facebook, he has many breeds besides buff orps.

hope it helps. :)

Thanks. I have previously found his FB page and tried to contact them via FB. However, they do not reply. All the info on the page is dated.
Someone was offering buff orpington hatching eggs on OLX, but have never been able to deliver so far.

Back
Top Bottom