Phoenix 6010 incubator--help!

I realize this post is extremely old but I needed to give it a try! I am also looking for a Phoenix 6000 series instruction manual an was hoping and praying you still had it so I could get a copy. I’ll glady reimburse you for any cost. Please contact me at:[email protected] or 409-718-0124. Post recently made February 2018***

hey curious if you got a manual on ur phoenix? I just purchased a 6100 model and needing input on the digital controls and how they operate and how to set each setting and of coarse understanding what each abbreviation means....any help would be great

I realize this post is extremely old but I needed to give it a try! I am also looking for a Phoenix 6000 series instruction manual an was hoping and praying you still had it so I could get a copy. I’ll glady reimburse you for any cost. Please contact me at:[email protected] or 409-718-0124. Post recently made February 2018***
I am also looking for this manual. Would you be willing to send it to me as well? [email protected] I would be willing to reimburse you for your costs.
I am also looking for this manual. Would you be willing to send it to me as well? [email protected] I would be willing to reimburse you for your costs.

I am the person that invented and built the Phoenix incubators, Here are the original instructions for the incubators....Dan The 6000steam instructions are for the earlier models the Ones with a vaporizer head in them, and the newer Phoenix incubator Instructions are for the later models that had a spray humidifier. Hope this will help you. Dan

Attachments

• PHOENIX INCUBATOR INSTRUCTIONS.pdf
    381.7 KB · Views: 79
  • 6000STEAM 8X11.pdf
    89.7 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
Hi gang,
I've aquired an old Phoenix 6010 incubator intended for hatching Emu and Ostrich eggs (apparently) that needs some fine tuning and replacement parts to get it working correctly. I'm having trouble getting the temps to stabilize, and apparently the rheostat is shot. Does anyone have information on who the manufacturer is, where I can get replacement parts--or God fordid, a look at an instruction manual?

I think it will be awesome once it's tweaked. My husband used to do electronics for the Marines in their helicopters, so I have help, but I need places to get information.

Can anyone help?? Please??

Mary in Texas
I am the person that invented and built the Phoenix incubators, Here are the original instructions for the incubators....Dan The 6000steam instructions are for the earlier models the Ones with a vaporizer head in them, and the newer Phoenix incubator Instructions are for the later models that had a spray humidifier. Hope this will help you. Dan

Attachments

• 6000STEAM 8X11.pdf
    89.7 KB · Views: 34
  • PHOENIX INCUBATOR INSTRUCTIONS.pdf
    381.7 KB · Views: 25
Dan,
You wouldn’t by chance have an electrical diagram for the incubator would you? The one we have is serial number 5001-0001.

Gene

Hi, I am in desperate need of the electrical diagram for the Pheonix 6010. If anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated!! Even if you don't have the 6010 specific any electrical diagram would help get me started. Thank you so much!!
[email protected]

Back
Top Bottom