Phoenix mixed with ???

Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by DragonEggs, Jun 6, 2010.

1. DragonEggs

DragonEggs Chillin' With My Peeps

May 11, 2010
    Borger, TX
    So I picked up some BEAUTIFUL birds at the past chicken swap but it's been killing me to know what theyre mixed with. I know theyre part phoenix, but what else?

Here is my favorite Roo. I'm DYING to know whats in him to give him that color and make him so FAT!
    [​IMG]

Here he is again from the top. Thats his hen hiding under his butt and thats another phoenix cross I gave away who was also just beautiful!
    [​IMG]

2. pidgey104

pidgey104 Cochins R Us

Nov 10, 2007
    Panama City ,Florida
    they don't look like they have pheonix in them. pheonic crosses should have longer saddle feathers . maybe game crosses.

3. Sonoran Silkies

Sonoran Silkies Flock Mistress

Jan 4, 2009
    Tempe, Arizona
    He is birchen coloured. His hen is not; she looks to be silver something, but it is not really a good photo to tell.

4. DragonEggs

DragonEggs Chillin' With My Peeps

May 11, 2010
    Borger, TX
    Heres a slightly better picture of him. Hes got the phoenix tail.

[​IMG]

5. Rennie

Rennie Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 28, 2009
    Derbyshire, England
    OMG ... I thought i had a unique looking Roo ..Now i think he has a twin lol..

Im not sure what mine is but i thought it was a silver penciled dorking ....

Does yours have 5 toes ??

Here is mine ..His name is Randy ..for obvious reason .. He is 5 months old and one of the biggest Roos i have ever seen at that age ..both in height and weight

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 9, 2010

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by