Photo Critique Club

Post #1300 go look at it and vote below

• Total voters
Pics
Not exactly sure you're looking for critique on this one, but If you do more poses like this in the future, some fill light on the left side will help. Try and get just enough light to differentiate the iris and the pupil on the "strong" side, and adjust your other lighting to soften as you fall away from the face.

Also, send me that bunny. :p
No lol it’s a horrible pic. I was showing you the bunny

What do y'all think about this picture.
There is something I don't like about it but I'm not quite sure what it is yet.
View attachment 3160875
Because she's in the shadow and not in focus it makes her very muddy. And when I say not in focus, let your eyes go to the edges of her outline. It's soft and not crips. I think the zoom was pushed a bit too far.
Perfection.
...too close. A little further back would have made it better composition-wise. IMO.
Also too close. I had to back up from my monitor as both this and the previous one made my eyeballs hurt.
I managed to find the unedited version. Thought I'd post it here. View attachment 3161201
Y'all can suggest edits and I'll do my best.
Honestly, unedited, it is leagues better than the overly bright, edited one. You could play with the warmth and saturation a bit, but the colors look much more "true" here than they do in the one with Gandalf out of frame.
FilthyRecklessCommabutterfly-max-1mb.gif
the lord of the rings orcs GIF

return of the king GIF

I just did a little tweeking. Is this what you are looking for?
I darkened, warmed & desaturated a lil bit 👇🏻

Any better ? 🤷🏼‍♀️
View attachment 3161504
Like this. This one looks warmer and the colors more true.

Back
Top Bottom