Photo of your pet, baby or child on a glass pendant

Kasia

Songster
12 Years
Apr 9, 2007
New Orleans
Your favorite photo permanently fused onto a glass pendant. Great as a gift! Each one is made by me in my home studio and each one is unique and different.

DSCN3458.jpg

DSCN3539.jpg

DSCN3460.jpg

DSCN3444.jpg

DSCN3455.jpg

DSCN3415.jpg

DSCN3413.jpg

DSCN3395.jpg

DSCN3393.jpg

DSCN3392.jpg

These are beautiful!! What does the back side look like? Can there be two images on one pendant, one on each side? Thanks in advance for your reply.
smile.png

Thank you! I'm glad you like them. The backside is mostly blank, with my signature and the pendant bail glued to it. It's also rough beause that's the side that touches the kiln shelf and the kiln shelf has kiln paper on it so it's not smooth like the top which has the face open to the firing. When I first put the glass in, it's all jagged and rough and I have to fuse it together than smooth the egdes and apply the photo or decal. Then it goes back into the kiln for a second firing, which fuses the photo on the glass permanently and smooths the edges even more. So there is no way to have a photo on the back since one side would be smooth and shiny and the back would be rough and lumpy.

As soon as I find my memory stick (which was stolen by my bird Moto-Moto), I'll take a picture and post it.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom